Watch the recording to explore the journey in establishing a more harmonised approach for CO2-eq limit values and monitoring decarbonisation using existing or planned statistical data. The webinar was hosted by our programme partner, Ministry of Environment of Finland and SWECO Denmark, who are responsible for the project: Limit Values and Decarbonisation of Building Stock
Download the first slides from the webinar here
Download the rest of the presentation from the webinar here
Commenting on draft reports
These two draft reports were presented during the webinar and are available for commenting:
If you want to comment on the draft report "Setting and Assessing Limit Values in Nordic Countries" , please write an email to the consultant: email@example.com.
The deadline for comments is February 2nd 2024.
If you want to comment on the draft report "Process for Monitoring the Decarbonization of the Building Stock" please write an email to the consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for comments is February 15th 2024
- Introduction to Nordic Harmonization of LCA – Maria Tiainen, Finnish Ministry of the Environment
- Introduction to webinar and project overview– Morten Ryberg, Sweco DK
- Findings and recommendations
- LCA practice and regulations on the Nordic countries – Kai Kanafani, BUILD
- Key variables for setting limit values and recommendations on a process for setting and following limit values for buildings– Maria Balouktsi, BUILD
- Recommendations for environmental building stock monitoring – Nicolaj Langkjær, Sweco DK
- Q&A and next steps – Morten Ryberg, Sweco DK